Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Song Remains the Same

Well, it's the same song second verse around here. I've been busy busy busy and haven't made the time to blog. I did finish my first smocking project and loved it so much that I learned to "picture smock". So I've completed two dresses at this point as well as some other projects. I've done so much lately that I really don't know where to start so I'll just take it one step at a time and blog about each thing separately....first is my very first attempt at smocking. Which I have to say I am very pleased with.



Oh SHOOT!!! I just remembered that sweet, sweet Tara over at Project Felt gave me a 'You Make My Day Award' exactly ONE MONTH AGO. I have so fallen from grace on this one and I apologize, Tara. I was so honored by this and yet I didn't even show up. Tara is great about blogging several times a week and honestly--She makes MY day. It's all on my list of things to do. And I don't even know HOW to display the badge:( That shows my stupidity with all things related to html. I'll just post another couple of pics of my dress since I DO know how to do that:)



1 comment:

cgrimmitt said...

Whitney, you SHOULD be very proud of yourself! The dress is beautiful.