Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Spell with flickr

L I L L i T U T U

How cool is this?!?!?! So this is the whole reason that I visited Nested in the first place. Then I got side tracked and saw my paci clips there and got all giddy. Anyway, I was visiting one of my favorite blogs How about orange when I ran across this super cool tool Spell with flickr. You just enter the word you want to spell and then it grabs images of the letters from flickr to spell your word! If you don't like the letter chosen, simply click it and it will choose a different one. Oh, I may be here all night! Go check it out.

1 comment:

renee anne said...

what a wonderful idea
thank you for alerting me to this

gorgeous blog by the way.
i just love your creations!
i was browsing using the etsy blog ring

glad i found it! :)