Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Has It Really Been A Month

Wow! I can't believe it's already been a month since I last blogged. What a slacker. Anyway, life has been busy, busy, busy.

My niece was living with us for a while and she is just 16 months older than my little Lil so time got away from me before I knew it. In the mean time I messed around and designed some new paci clips. My sweet friend, Kerrie, was so excited that she ordered four. Now that's one safe pacifier. Here's a peek:



They are just too cute and I'm making more as we speak. Life is never boring and there's always 5 other things that I should be doing so gotta go for now!

2 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

oh I just love that pokadot ribbon! These are such a great idea! My 13 month old doesn't use one but i'll have to fav the item as i have a few friends having babies! Your blog looks great!

Angela said...

Such cute pics on all your stuff and these clips are adorable. None of my babies stayed into binkies, but I had a couple thumbsuckers!
I've got to remmeber these and be back for a gift! I love them!